Private consultations at your home
We offer a home consultation and training service because:
- Often clients initially find it embarrassing or difficult to bring their dog out in public.
- The dog is more likely to display ‘normal behaviours’ in its own, familiar environment.
- Clients feel more relaxed in their own home.
- Clients are able to make appointments for us to see them rather than them having to travel.
How we help
- Owning a dog with a behavioural problem can be a most stressful situation.
- Undesirable behaviours that may require correction include aggression, reactivity to other dogs, humans or objects, obsessive/compulsive disorders, dominance, fear, resource-guarding, ‘middle finger syndrome’ or post trauma behaviour .
- We believe that the best way to solve a dog’s behavioural problem is to adopt a holistic approach to its training.
- An individual program is implemented for each dog
- We look at all possible reasons for the dog’s behaviour including its history, environment, health (via vet), relationship dynamics in the family and how it is being trained.
- Our training methods are gentle (we use no force), methodical, easy to understand and most importantly, effective.
The only equipment we use is a flat collar and a lead.
Our success in this service has saved marriages, saved dogs from euthanasia and enabled peace to reign in the home once more!